i want a classy look in jeans.
my company is going to held a family day on this saturday, 7th Sept. i actually put myself as an exception; of not having children, but somehow after the ‘ding-dong ding-dong’ among the ‘single-mingle’ clan in the office, i decided to join. but, since it’s a ‘family day’, everyone will come with their partner. me instead, sent one email out to both of my fave girls: ms. hals and sharmini, as my partners.
ms. hals turned down the invitation coz she has been booked for a birthday bash party. sharmini agreed to go. so i become excited now. not because i’ll be going for a family day event, but… as usual, my excitement is more to answering these questions:
what i’m gonna wear for that event?
what look i want to potray on the day itself?
what blouse i have in my wardrobe?
what shoe to match with the look?
by answering the questions, i feel like i’m alive!! 🙂
answer Q1: i don’t want to overdress. this is just for a family day event. less-is-more always work!
answer Q2: i want a classy look in my denim jeans! i want people think: ohh, that’s the secretary of the handsome blue-eyes caucasian boss! haha 😛
answer Q3: erm… i really have to ‘unearth’ the ‘relics’! duhh~
answer Q4: another relics story… +__+
i really love these looks! seriously~~~
so i’m done with my ‘study’. for recaps, here is some tips on
how to look classy in jeans:
1) don’t miss your sunglasses. it makes the look lots of difference!
2) wear jacket on top. besides jacket, blazer or military jacket can make the classy look! but it depends on the location of the event and the whether as well. i’m sure none of us wanna stand out in the sun with the blazer on!
3) use speedy bag instead of totes or slings. if you know how speedy bag look like, i’m not asking you to grab the LVs.
4) wear high heels or boots or ankle boots. wedges also not bad~
5) wearing earth tone colors will inject more of classy look instead of pastel and other vibrant colors.
6) put shawl on and wrap it around your neck. again, this also depends on the whether.
7) accessories. if you wear very simple blouse, stand it out with bold and gaudy accessories! 😉
8) belt! choose leather or brown/black color with vintage or simple buckle!
let’s see how i’m gonna end up dressing… i need some funds!!! haha